DISCOVER NOW ALL THE FREQUENTLY
F.A.Q HOTEL CLITUNNO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS IN HOTEL
For bookings, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0541,610446, and tell us if you accept and confirm the offer received. We will answer you by email with a recap of your reservation and all the information you need.
When you confirm the reservation, a 30% of the total amount will be required as deposit (if you book more than 4 nights). You can pay with:
- Post office money order in the name of: Pontellini Melissa c/o Hotel Clitunno Via Bernini, nr. 3 – 47843 – Misano Adriatico (RN)
- Bank transfer::
IBAN: IT 55 I 0857867860000080102338
intestato a Pontellini Melissa
Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Gradara
Filiale di Misano Adriatico (RN)
- Paypal (surcharge of 3% only on the deposit amount)
You can simply contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 0541,610446. Up to 21 days before the arrival date, no cancellation penalty will be charged, after this time limit our cancellation policy will be applied.
If you cancel your reservation, the paid amount will be hold as deposit:
- Cancellation up to 21 days before the arrival date: no penalty will be charged
- Cancellation between 20 and 14 days before the arrival date: penalty of 40% of the total amount
- Cancellation between 13 and 7 days before the arrival date: penalty of 60% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 6 days before the arrival date: penalty of 100% of the total amount
- No show: penalty of 100% of the total amount
Sure. You can modify your reservation by contacting the Hotel promptly in order to avoid the penalty provided by the cancellation policy.
For those guests who booked with the “Advance booking” promotion, in case of reservation modification:
- within its validity term, the same discount will be applied;
- If the promotion has been updated, the discount of the new promotion will be applied.
- If the promotion expired, the standard rate will be applied and no pricing benefit will be valid.
In view of this, every situation will be evaluated case by case, directly with the guest. We are always willing to find a personalized solution and an agreement to satisfy both the parts.
We are authorized to receive every kind of payment. Cash according to the limits set by the law (currently € 3.000), credit cards, bank transfer, cheques…the solution you prefer!
The Hotel and the Beaches are run by different owners, so for the beach service you will pay directly the lifeguard, for reasons of fiscal transparency and fairness towards our guests. In case of All Inclusive treatment or other packages with “beach included”, the cost of the beach will be specified at the moment of confirmation.
This amount will be deducted from the stay total amount at the moment of the payment.